Wednesday, November 9, 2011

welcome back.

Hey, thanks.

But really, I've been feeling so completely uninspired and run down that I've neglected my blog. If you've been here recently, you've probably also noticed that I've completely wiped it clean. I've decided that I need a do-over. Kind of like when I couldn't figure out how to properly make the perfect cute-wavey-curls in my hair so I had to wash it all over again, blow dry it again, and then straighten it so I didn't look like some freakish person with scary hair. You might not think that's a big deal, but I have ridiculously thick, coarse hair that takes about two years to blow dry. Really. I timed it.

So what exactly have I been up to? Oh, you know, just sitting on the corner of awesome and bomb-diggity. I've been so tied up in school, work, applying to grad school, and spending time in the lovely, intoxicating land of anxiety. I haven't really had much time to myself.

I've realized, though, that I doodle a lot when I'm procrastinating. (But really, maybe I don't doodle so much as write down random thoughts...) So why not share? Here's a recent thing-a-ma-jig I made while studying. (After a moment on facebook. Ok, it was longer than a moment, and the procrastination also included pinterest. [speaking of pinterest, you can follow me by clicking here.])

It's a very simplified explanation on the spelling of a few words. Friends, the proper use of there, their, and they're should not be as hard as many of you make it out to be. (Good luck deciphering my handwriting. If it looks like an "a", but not quite, it's probably an "s".. I'll work on that for next time.)

2 comments:

Brittany Miller said...

Welcome back Love! I missed you on here...

I agree. Those words should be super easy to use. I don't get how people get them confused.

Marcie Jean said...

Haha love this Jenny!! Random doodles are always my favorite! My notes in college always had some kind of weird border or drawing on them.